Kevin is one of the founding partners at Quail Valley which was established in 2001. Born in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia – home to the world-famous Greenbrier Resort Hotel. He was a 4th generation employee there and had the distinct pleasure to work in almost every facet of this grand resort. He is a 1989 graduate of Concord University with a degree in Hospitality Management and a minor in Business Administration
His career has included stints in Rock Resorts (Jackson Hole, Wyoming, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Hawaii) during the Greenbrier Resort management acquisition in the late 80s’ early 90s’. He opened hotels in Santa Fe, New Mexico along with developing private clubs in Boca Grande, Florida, Hilton Head, South Carolina, and Charlotte, North Carolina.
He was also on the Executive Team developing Windsor and Orchid Island in Vero Beach, Florida. Out-of-country projects include: The Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Bermuda, and Ireland.
Kevin currently serves on the following organizations:
- West Virginia University John Chambers Business & Hospitality School – Advisory Member
- Marine Bank & Trust – Director
- West Virginia University Foundation – Board Member
- Premier Club Management Group – Owner
- He previously served on the boards below: St. Edward’s School – Former Trustee
- Indian River Community Foundation – Former Board Member
- Master Club Advisors – Former Advisor